Thursday, October 27, 2011

Numbers


Still working on my sketchbook assignment. I am ahead now. Out of boredom or try to do something new, I've started to write numbers.Because I was using different colours, I started to loose track after writing 160.So I started from 400 then I was writing from 120 heading 160. Then I started writing any numbers which was a lot easier to fill the space. Then I started to write ON the numbers. I got bored with numbers so I almost started to write alphabets then I had to stick with the original plan. I didn't know when to stop because you can count numbers forever. Eventually I got tired and stop writing numbers and looking forward to do more creative work. So I learned again about limits, sticking with rules but don't be afraid to experiemnet and always try try try.

3 comments:

SJ said...

this is cute! Is it okay to say 'cute' to someone's art work? Anyway, I find it cute! hehe And I totally like "don't be afraid to experiemnet and always try try try!!!" Go girl!!

Nikki Park said...

Dear sophie

Thanks for letting me in - to tour building
What the hell r u guys doing btw?

Nikki Park said...

Your...